Posted by Dadoo
Photo: Despite the excitement of the birthday party, business as usual for this kitty.
Posted in Animals, Family
Leave a comment
Photo: Endlessly entertaining Yellow-bellied marmots at around 12,000+ ft of elevation.
If you spent 80% of your life in a burrow, the remaining 20% of your time will be a totally cherished out of hole experience, especially at social gatherings.
Posted in Animals
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.